Learning is more fun with a group of friends. Gather the girls or make it a couples’ night out. Choose from these topics:
- Basic Baby Care: Structured towards you and your friends’ lifestyles in the privacy of your own home so you can feel free to ask ALL those questions you have about what life is really like with a newborn. $50 per group for a 2 hour class.
- Cloth Diapering: Hands on approach to learning about the different kinds of cloth diapering systems. I will help you figure out which diapers are best for each guest. Free. Diapers will be available for purchase. 1 hr class.
- Preserving Memories: Bring your photos and mementoes and by the end of the class everyone will be on their way to preserving their baby’s first year. $100 per group for a 2 hour class.
- Baby Wearing: Each participant can bring a carrier they already have to learn how to use it or try out my stash before you buy. Come away with knowing which baby wearing carrier you’ll be most comfortable with. Free. Carriers will be available for purchasing or ordering. 1 ½ hour class.
- Baby Food Making: Cooking is more fun in a group. Each participant will go home with a variety of yummy, homemade, baby food. $75 per group for a 2 hour class.
- Creative Kids Meals: See how fun cooking in the kitchen can be! This class can be taught with just parents or it can be structured to include young children (ages 2 – 5). $75 per group for a 2 hour class.